25.8.08

New Daz Dillinger Interview

Sixshot.Com: You have a new project our right now. What can we expect from this?

Daz Dillinger: This right here is that gangbang music, that party music, that straight up G music. We keepin’ it G on this man. Only on the left side homey, this is that gangsta music. This project shows the world we livin’ in and we gotta represent.

Sixshot.Com: So you and Kurupt are officially back as the Dogg Pound right?

Daz Dillinger: We ain't never left man. It is what it is. There may have been little issues here and there but it’s always been Dogg Pound homey, you know? We still workin’. We still doin’ projects and we getting’ better all the time. We’re better than ever.

Sixshot.Com: How did you feel when the Death Row catalog got sold?

Daz Dillinger: I thought it was great man and when I heard that I knew that they would need the original artists to revamp the product so I had my lawyer call them and set that up. We can revamp all of those projects. That’s what the fans want. We are Death Row, you know what I’m sayin’? We were gonna do it with Koch but then we kinda thought fuck that. They give you a 100 g’s for an album and that’s it. I got a deal with their distribution. I got so many deals it’s ridiculous.

Sixshot.Com: All right Daz, so tell us what you have coming up.

Daz Dillinger: I got the 100 Ways album produced by me. I got a movie coming up called Make it Rain with Alfamega and Kuntry King. You could see the trailer on Youtube. Only On The Left Side is out right now. We’re messin’ with the digital distribution because that’s where the whole world is going right now.

Sixshot.Com: Anything you’d like to say to all your fans out there?

Daz Dillinger: First off I wanna thank Sixshot.Com for having me, I appreciate the love. I wanna thank all my fans that have been down with me for all these years. I’m gonna continue to give ya’ll that great music and make sure you cop Only On The Left Side.


Read the whole interview Here

0 Comments: