9.9.08

Kanye West's Confirmed Album Title, Release Date and More Details

Find out when Kanye West returns to hip hop! So, an EXTREMELY reliable source (Young Legend, GOOD LOOKS!) has just revealed to me that the title of Kanye’s 4th solo Lp is, 808’s & Heartbreak and it’s arriving December 16th.

That’s right ladies and gentlemen, LowKey ain’t BS’ing, 808’s and Heartbreak will be hitting stores December 16th and you heard it from LowKey FIRST! I’ve also learned also that Kanye’s vocals for the entire Lp will be sprinkled with the Auto-Tuner (T-Pain’s magic vocal toy, lol). Why?? Don’t ask me, but I can assure you this will probably be 2008’s most interesting piece of audio.

After finding out the title to the LP, I now understand the title of the first single and its content. Legend also explained to me that this project will be somewhat equivalent to Andre 3000’s, The Love Below.

Some are confused as to why he’s returning so early, but with the loss of his mother and the split with his fiance, Alexis Phifer, one could only imagine that type of ish he has to get off his chest!

“Love Lockdown” makes MUCH more sense now!

Sincerely

Low “Thank me later” Key


Woah, woah, woah, woah! Now wait a damn minute... ALL in auto-tune??? WTF

2 Comments:

Anonymous said...

An emotional album...GONNA BE EPIC!

K-TO said...

hopefully