13.9.08

Maino - If Tomorrow Comes Cover + Tracklisting


01) Be Me (Produced By Nard & B )
02) No Way Back (Feat. Jasmin Lopez) (Produced By GQ Beats)
03) Hi Hater (Produced By Mista Raja)
04) Eye To Eye (Produced By Khao)
05) Hood Love (Feat. Trey Songz) (Produced By Chris Styles)
06) Runnin' The City (Feat. Fabolous & Red Cafe) (Produced By Versatile)
07) When It Rains It Pours (Feat. T.I. & Lil' Kim) (Produced By The Inkredibles)
08) If Tomorrow Comes (Feat. Deemi) (Produced By Midi Mafia)
09) Role Model (Produced By Alex The Kid)
10) Glock Go Bang (Feat. Uncle Murda & Stack Bundles) (Produced By Oddz.N.Endz)
11) Death Before Dishonor (Produced By J.R. Rotem)
12) The Future (Produced By Chris Styles)
13) Hi Hater (Remix) (Feat. T.I., Swizz Beatz, Plies, Jadakiss & Fabolous) (Produced By Mista Raja)
14) Stay Up (Produced By Swizz Beatz)
15) I'm Everywhere (Produced By GQ Beats)
16) Every Story Comes To An End (Feat. Mya) (Produced By Amadeus)


Maino's Debut album If Tomorrow Comes which was originally called "Death Before Dishonor" If I'm not mistaken will drop Sept. 23! I'ma definitely check this out I've been a Maino fan since way back, It's a good thing he caught a break when Hi Hater blew up, If It didn't I doubt we'd ever see a Maino album.

0 Comments: