13.11.08

Challenge Ludacris In Madden 09

Via BallerStatuts:

Rapper Ludacris set to put on his shoulder pads and grab his controller to take on gamers on Madden NFL 09, via Xbox Live on November 17th.

If you're an Xbox Live Gold member, you can send the rapper a friend request to his gamertag, "GWF Ludacris," an hour before the Game with Fame sessions begins on Monday (November 17) at 3:00 p.m. est.

Additionally, Xbox wants to hear about your experience if you do, indeed, get a chance to play the rapper. They request gamers to send an email over to xlmail@microsoft.com , with the subject line reading "GWF - Ludacris," as well as include their gamertag and hometown.

In addition to getting his gamer on, Luda is gearing up for the release of a new album, titled Theater of the Mind, which he says sums up his extensive career.

"I call myself the MVP of rap," the rapper says. "When you put everything together in rap, as far as lyrics, visuals, record sales, personality, conceptual songs, I feel like I'm the summation of all. I feel like there's nothing I can't do."

Theater of the Mind is slated for release November 24.


Forget Madden, COD5 is where it's at

0 Comments: