9.11.08

New Mickey Factz Interview

*Why did you choose rap?

I chose rap cause it was easy to do and I loved to do it. Once I found out that people loved what I did, then I had to continue to do it and pursue it as a full time career.

*When did you record your first joint?

First joint I ever made was when I was about 16 years old. I was in a group. Called Black Bushido and Renegade. We made a 2 track demo called 6 Express. I got it the record on tape. That’s how old it was.

Name your top 5 fav. rappers(all time), and top 5 rappers that suck the most right now…

Top 5 rappers in no order: Jay-Z, Big Pun, Biggie Smalls, Jadakiss, Big Daddy Kane. Top 5 rappers that suck? Hmm iono. Too many to name.

Whats e-beef? Can it lead to violence? (cuz alot of rappers be on that shit nowadays, is it serious though?)

Lol. Iono what E-beef is… Oh I guess its internet heckling or youtube threatening. It can lead to violence if someone is serious and runs into people but 9 times out of 10 you won’t. Most times the people that make fun of you be at the shows. Lol


Read The Whole Interview Here

0 Comments: