20.12.08

Lil' Wayne Responds To Man of The Year Award

Just recently MTV named Lil' Wayne the man of the year beating out T.I., Nick Jonas, Robert Pattinson & Kanye West. He took time out from his I Am Music Tour to thank his fans, & MTV.
"What's up, MTV News! This is your boy Weezy comin' at you from the middle of my I Am Music Tour. I just heard the news about being named Man of the Year. Thanks to everyone at MTV and shout out to my man [MTV News Hip-Hop Editor] Shaheem [Reid] for keeping up on what we do."

"Finally, much love to all of the fans. I truly do this for you! And we're gonna keep it going in '09, so keep checkin' out MTV News! Happy Holidays!"
Lil' Wayne has definitely owned this year with his near 3 X platinum album Tha Carter 3, countless awards, 8 Grammy nods, being on a thousand features, the cover of 47, 000 mixtapes and more. Congrats to Lil' Wayne from me.

0 Comments: