2.12.08

News: Jim Jones Kicks The N Word, The Dream Pushed Back, Young Berg Love Show

It only took a couple weeks for Barack Obama's change to kick in. It seems Harlem rapper Jim Jones will be changing his vocabulary up a little, instead of saying the N word, he will be saying "Obama" & instead of B*tch he will say "Michelle"

“Shouts to all my Obamas, the niggas is out the Obamas is in,”the bitches is out and the Michelles is in. So if you’re lady gets you mad you say, ‘Michelle you betta get out of here before I slap the thunder out of you.’

“Nah, let me stop playing but that’s how we doing it this year we tryna switich up the f*cked up language we been saying for the past few years, it’s actually been catching on a little bit I was on the radio yesterday and I heard somebody saying that and I was like, ‘Wow that’s a great thing if we could call each other Obama instead of n*gga.”

I must say, that's the most clever thing you have ever conjured up Mr. Jones.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Via The Rap-Up

Rap-Up.com has learned that the R&B singer/songwriter’s sophomore album Love vs. Money has been pushed back to February 2009. The follow-up to 2007’s Love/Hate was originally scheduled for release on December 16.

----------------------------------------------------------------
As if Young Berg's life couldn't get any worse he has decided to launch a new reality show to find his true love “We are looking to find exceptional stand out beautiful dark skin/brown skin women to showcase all races of beauty on the show.” Young Berg Management said. LOL they emphasize dark skin, I'm sure ya'll remember that statement.

"I'm kinda racist like that. I don't really like dark butts. You know how some women prefer light-skinned men or dark skinned...I don't really...it's rare that I do dark butts."

The show will start recording this month and will possibly be shown on MTV, BET, and VH1

0 Comments: