29.1.09

Rhymefest VS. Charles Hamilton


Damn, not sure where or when this started but fest goes in at Hamilton, should he really respond?

Here's a blog Charles Hamilton wrote in response:
Situation is simple: a sensitive lyricist is upset at a random punchline that he wasn't even there to hear. I'm glad it isn't SB, but its not really a step up.

I offer the same resolution to this old ass child. Because we spoke. Leave me alone, or be faced with a psychodelic, unholy lyrical response that will scar even your forefathers' viewpoint on the way your life has been lived up until the point you decided to engage in lyrical combat.

And I'm not even mad.

Fans, citizens of earth, could now be the time that a public sacrifice of a useless old human be witnessed?

You decide. Meanwhile, I'm smiling and in a good mood about life...

I love women. Hate bitch ass niggas.

0 Comments: