8.2.09

Cam'ron Album Coming In April: Features No Cameos

Source

Harlem emcee and former Dipset leader Cam'ron has confirmed that his three year sabbatical from album releases will end this Spring.

The new LP, entitled Crime Pays, was first announced for release back in November 2008.

According to a representative for Cam, no songs that have leaked in the last six months will appear on the project.

However, the spokesman clarified that "I Hate My Job," which dropped a few days ago, is actually the album's first single.

Today, the Harlem veteran is shooting the artwork for Crime Pays in New York City, after he quietly disappeared from public life after a drama filled 2007.

Cam's comeback album Crime Pays will be released on April 21 via Asylum Records.

Cam'ron also spoke more on the album to XXL

“I have about 40 songs, I’m just trying to pick the 20, 22, 23 songs that I’m a use to put on the album. The CD has 80 minutes on it so you know a lot of times people don’t really know that they put 12, 13, 14 songs and there is still 30 minutes left. So I’m trying to just fill it all the way up, being that I haven’t been out in so long.”

0 Comments: