11.2.09

"Crack a Bottle" Now # 1 Song In America

Looks like Eminen, Dr. Dre and 50 Cent have made history once again, as their collaboration “Crack a Bottle” has jumped 78 spots to no. 1 on the Billboard Top 100 charts.

Billboard reports that when the sales figures are posted tomorrow, the song will officially make the history books. According to the Nielsen SoundScan the single has been downloaded a record-breaking 418,000 times in its opening week.

“Crack a Bottle” beats out T.I. and Rihanna’s “Live Your Life” which took the title in October with 335,000 downloads.

During a recent interview, Fif revealed that the track will be included on his upcoming album Before I Self Destruct.
I think this is ridiculous. I honestly think this song is garbage, It doesn't even have a video, don't get me wrong I'm a big Em fan but this is pretty sad. It's crazy what record labels can do nowadays.

0 Comments: