14.2.09

Nas Blog: It's a Boy


Yoooo! I'm back! I aint ever done this sh** before, but I got ya'll, this will change in 2009. 2009 is the year of change. We have a black President, and what he has accomplished gives me hope for the future of our f****d up country.

Personally, life is good. I'm sure that y'all heard K is expecting. The internet seems to be more excited than I am. It's crazy! I got too much to think about, and I didn't wanna leave all my fans out the loop. But I wanted to let ya'll know from me personally that I'm having my first SON!!!!!

I been celebrating life ya'll. Also I want you all to know that the Nas and Damian Marley album is coming in the next few months. It's something we have been secretly working on. Tour this summer too!

Stay high my n*ggas!

Peace,
-NAS

1 Comments:

Anonymous said...

Thats so cool for Nas and the wifey. I just finished listening to a new artist by the name of K'naan and they're comparing him to NAS. I just bought his album for only $1.99 on Amazon ! it's hot...

http://www.amazon.com/Troubadour-Explicit/dp/B001TJGDIO/ref=amb_link_83735231_1?pf_rd_m=ATVPDKIKX0DER&pf_rd_s=browse&pf_rd_r=1WGPAP7AZCWX0D94HKK4&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=470260631&pf_rd_i=163856011