21.10.08

Gucci & Louis Vuitton Not Happy With T.I.'s "Swing Ya Rag" Video


You must have heard this song already, but if you haven't listen to it here. The song is called "Swing Ya Rag" and is on T.I.'s latest album "Paper Trail".

Now around the time the video for "What Up, What's Happnin' came out T.I. & Swizz Beatz shot a video for this song which revolves around swinging Gucci & Louis Vuitton rags around, well word is that Gucci & Louis Vuitton are both unhappy with what T.I. is doing with their product/brand and what not.

T.I. says "We did it, and it came out hot, "Louis Vuitton and Gucci started trippin' about it. They were saying we were infringing, in one way or another. They weren't happy about it. They didn't want it to come out. But it's hot, though. I hope we can pull that off, That was the definite intentions initially."

The video airing on TV is in jeopardy right now, more as the story develops, but in the mean time here's a clip for T.I.'s newest single featuring Rihanna - Live Your Life. The whole video will premier on October 28th.

0 Comments: