8.11.08

Royce Da 5'9" Preps Album "Street Hop"


As I reported earlier Detroit rapper Royce Da 5'9" announced he has inked a new deal with One Records and would be releasing the long awaited album "Street Hop" executive produced by DJ Premier in the first quarter of 2009.

“This album will definitely show the world why I'm the one to watch right now. I'm happy about my new partnership between M.I.C and One Records, because it’s time to ignite the streets. I’m ready to show all these other rappers just how wack they really are”.

The video for the lead single "Shake This" produced by DJ Premier has already been shot by Rick Cordero and will be released this month.

Also look out for a street single called "Part of Me" I'm not too sure if it's the same song from his leaked album "The Revival" listen to that song here.

He will also go on a Canadian tour with D-12 and Joe Budden later this month until the top of 09.

0 Comments: