9.12.08

Killer Mike Confirms Signing To Grand Hustle Rumor


In a recent Interview With HipHopDX Killer Mike Revealed that a deal with T.I. & Grand Hustle is definitely in the works

“Yeah, it’s happening, what I’m most happy about is, man, Tip really came to me respectful of the work I put in. Like, he didn’t come to me like, ‘How can I throw you a bone?’ He came to me like, ‘I see what you got going on. I really like what you [got] going on. I got some questions about what you got going on.’ He asked a few questions. I gave a few answers. And [he] was like, ‘I think I might be able to help with what [you] got going on. How would you feel about it?’”

Killer Mike and T.I. have always been close both being born in the same Atlanta area.

“We always had a real kinship, and it’s real exciting to be able to have somebody who you had kinda earned your stripes with, and shared a lot of bumps and bruises [with], giving you an opportunity to expand what you doing.” Says Killer Mike when asked about T.I.

0 Comments: