22.1.09

Joell Oritz On The Budden/Saigon Beef

Via YoRaps

Joell Ortiz is a member of the group Slaughterhouse along with Royce Da 5'9", Crooked I and Joe Budden but that doesn't mean he will interfere with Joe's battle with Saigon.

When asked if he would have Joe's back in a battle with Saigon, Ortiz responded, "Absolutely not." He then told XXLMag.com, "First off let me say Saigon is my man, you understand. This is somebody that I came up with on the underground circuit together. We've bumped heads at S.O.B.'s plenty of times. So first, I have no problem with Saigon. Joe Budden is Joe Budden. You know what Joe Budden do. He does that kind of stuff. But I have nothing to do with that kind of stuff. I don't co-sign it; I don't disagree with it; it's just what Joe Budden does."

Ortiz also said he won't play peacemaker either. "It's like the streets. You got your man and he's fighting your other man and you come in between, a n*gga could hit you, understand? I just let n*gga's do what they do. it'll be what it be. Maybe they'll shake hands after this, maybe they won't."

So far Saigon has released two diss tracks Underachiever and Pushin Buddens. Budden has also released two diss records titled Letter To Saigon, and Pain In His Life.

I agree with him, there's no reason for Slaughterhouse to have to intervene.

0 Comments: